Chicago Roastery Roomate Finder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the team!

3 posters

Go down

Welcome to the team! Empty Welcome to the team!

Post by Admin Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:18 am

Hello All,

Thank you again for joining the team!

We have created this resource for partners relocating to Chicago, or that currently live in Chicago that are looking for roommate, to connect with each other and make your moves a little easier!

Create a post with what you're looking for (Budget, Time range, # of rooms, etc.), and tell everyone a little about yourself! You can private message someone that may be a match, and go from there. I have included and example post below!

Good luck, and can't wait to see you here in Chicago,

The Chicago Roastery Leadership!

Admin
Admin

https://chicagoroastery.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the team! Empty Re: Welcome to the team!

Post by Admin Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:52 pm

Example Post!

Hi! My name is Phillip and I am moving to Chicago from Ohio! I like being outside and active, and often enjoy inviting others to my home and hosting parties! I can be a homebody, but like going out on the weekends.

I'm looking for 1 roommate! I am hoping to find a 2 bed/2 bath that we will each be paying about $800 a month, ASAP!

Private message me and we can discuss some more! Thank you, and can't wait to work (and hopefully live) together!

Admin
Admin

https://chicagoroastery.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher787 Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:35 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Christopher Holman and I’m moving to Chicago from Phoenix AZ! I currently start training on September 9th and leased an apartment to stay at that’s not going to be available until September 17th I was hoping I could find some help and to be roomates with someone for a week until my I can move in! I will be more than happy to pay rent for that week to help out too! I am very respectful and clean and will obey any housing rules that you have Smile You can message me or email me at: xchrisholman4th@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

Christopher787

Back to top Go down

Post by jobean_ Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:32 pm

Hey I'm still looking for a roommate and am starting the 16th instead of the 9th. 25/F message me if interested!!

jobean_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum